The Restaurant Garden
Fully paved in York stone with mature rose bushes, olive trees, weeping mulberries and two large over head wisteria providing just enough shade on those sunny days. Shambles garden is simply beautiful and is a favourite among locals, ideal for romance, business meals or just dining/drinking with friends. You can escape the hustle and bustle and relax in our warm and friendly Italian atmosphere!
- Home grown vegetables from our Kitchen Garden.
- Fresh ingredients
- Candle lit evenings.
- Outdoor suckling pig Spit roasts available (minimum 15 covers).
- Private drinking area available.
- Retractable Roof with heaters.
- Boules Alley, Try our 'Cozze e Bocce' ('Moules and Boules').
We're now a Dog friendly restaurant (garden area only), please ensure your dog will be kept on a lead at all times.
Enquire about our Gift Vouchers!
Reserve a table nowOr call Margherita on
020 8977 9398
The Langella family, owners of Shambles have been a driving force in Teddington for over forty years. In those years they’ve seen Teddington evolve from quiet suburb to dining destination. Dawn Stoddart, Publisher TWmagazines