Prawns Inferno Kit
This recipe is one of Shambles’ signature dishes; it originally made an appearance at “Spaghetti Junction”, our first Teddington restaurant back in the 1970s.
Serves 4 starters
What you get:
20 x peeled tiger prawns
12 x quarters of cooked baby artichokes
1 x chopped garlic and chilli mix
500ml x prawn stock
100g x butter
1 x tub chopped parsley
1 x saltimbocca bread
1. Sauté the prawns with the garlic and chilli mix.
2. Add the artichokes and toss through.
3. Pour in the prawn stock and add cold diced butter.
4. Gently simmer and stir until the butter has emulsified and the prawns have turned pink.
5. Toast or grill the bread.
6. Add in the chop parsley and serve.